The Come Up Project Trailer #3

The Come Up Project Trailer #3 from The Come Up on Vimeo.

Trailer # 3 includes cuts and quick shots of more familiar faces. Look out for more documentary previews. The Documentary is projected to release early 2011 Date TBA The Come Up Project covers lifestyle of music, skate, art, streetwear & fashion cultures from musicians, lines, designers, artists, and skaters on "the come up" to the celebrities who have made it. Solely to inspire people to get up and do something with their lives. Stay tuned for more videos, look out for Vol. 3 and follow TheComeUpTv.com for episodes and features.

Monday, October 19

The Takeover at UC Irvine



Over this past weekend Mateo and I made a trip out to UC Irvine to see Gym Class Heroes perform. While there we met up with two of my boys who I can call family my boy Rashad Ubah and my lil brother Eric Wise. Their names might sound familiar because they are ball players over at Uc Irvine. As Mateo and I walked into the concert the security decided to sweat us and give us a hard time . Little did they Know we had our handy dandy Press Passes. After we got sweated by them I ran into my boys parents Special thank you to Mrs. Wise for giving me rides home when I didn't have a car.





The first half of the concert was dope my boys Eric and Rashad were able to show us around and we got a lot of love every one greeted us with respect and love in the mist of taking pictures and shaking hands I also ran into another good friend Chris Rentie we use to play ball back in our younger days hes got a nice cross over still needs a lil work lol.















More Pics on our Flickr

Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment